Thursday, April 24, 2008

WU RECAP

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

only gZa, masta killa, u-god & raekwon showed up

gZa was his laid back self ....a bit uninspired

masta killa ripped shit

u-god was uninspired too

and raekwon RIPPPED show..

i guess they are used to doing arenas and megaplexes..

the ooomph wasn't there

but the show was still ILLMATIC

mad ruckus in the crowd, plenty of elbow and shoulder action

caught a couple myself

after the show wu heads rioted and ragged on some city buses

riot police came through and chased di badman outtt

not until CHLOE got her bike back !

gZa july 3rd...announced

1 comment:

terreur said...

thanks for the photo credit...pffffff. the show WAS ill, and you should have come hang with jeff and I because there mos def wasn't elbowing in our area. in fact, 3 or 4 guys let me go in front of them, all thanks to my cam. same cam that almost got me kicked out haha.