Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bodymore and Backk..

A couple weeks ago my friend an I embarked on a road trip of sorts in the upper crust of the east-coast. I wanted to share my experiences in scrapbook steeelo but my friend is sitting on the photographical evidence that would make our exploits all that more believable. We endured the trip on ginseng and fast food. When we grew tired of our ipod plug-ins we tuned into local urban radio and made a faultless effort to chit chat. And to be frank, i picked the right duder to pull this trip off with because we didn't clash or anything close to that. So heres to experiences that shaped our livelyhood because we could have just as easily gone to Cancun and figured that much.

Stopping in Baltimore I went to the 2nd Annual My Crew Be Unruly event at the Paradox in Baltimore where i linked up with Larrikin who had initially put me onto club music a year and a half ago. Here is a mix he put together while studying a broad this summer.




TRACKLIST

1.Build Up||Larrikin
2.Put It Down||DJ R.L.
3.Gimme A Wally||YbE
4.Bang RMX||Nadus
5.Bang||Blaqstarr
6.Pop Dat Kitty Kat||DJ Spaz
7.Chitty Bang||DJ EF-X
8.Handz Part 1||DJ Ray
9.Bust It Wide Open||DJ Sliim
10.Hit It To The Beat||DJ DOPEKID
11.Hype Shit||DJ MDOT
12.Turn It Up||Larrikin
13.Sets Up||King Tutt
14.Club Hair Weave||pimp1pimpc
15.Maniac Brothers RMX||Krayzie K
16.Buck Dat Nigga||DJ Ace Boogie
17.You Ugly As Shit||Dwizz
18. Seg’s GetEm||DJ Sega
19.Fuck What I Say||Samir&Emon
20. Best Friend||Lil Lucky
21. Go 3||Say-Wut
22. Gon Girl|DJ B-Eazy
23.I GET CRAZY||DJ LIL MATIC
24.Crazy Legs||Rod Lee
25.Bad Boys||DJ Sega
26.She Got It Booty Bounce||???
27.Let The Hornz Blow||DJ Phinesse
28.Tight||Larrikin
29. Birthday Theme||Rod Lee
30.Birthday Sex||DJ Sliink&DJ Tray
31. Birthday Song||Rod Lee
32. Monay||Larrikin
33.I Want You Back||Dre Skull
34.Let’s Do This||Rod Lee

LISTEN

DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

bizK said...

word. ive been out of the loop for a long time, posts are great, but its about that time right?